Olive Garden’s Marsala Chicken Restaurant Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dried Oregano to taste
- 4 Tablespoons Oil
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Marsala Wine
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Recipe Courtesy of the Olive Garden’s Website. How nice of them to share.
Photo of Olive Garden Marsala Chicken is by kndynt2099 - Dennis Amith and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.