Olive Garden's Salad and Dressing
1 bag American Blend Dole Salad
4-5 slices Red Onion
4-6 Black Olives
2-4 Banana Peppers
1/2 C. Croutons
1 small Tomato Quartered
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Chill one salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
2. Place bag of salad in bowl.
3. On top of the lettuce put red onion, black olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.
4. Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
5. Add plenty of Olive Garden Salad Dressing.
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup White Vinegar
1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
2 tablespoon Romano Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt - or one clove garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Olive Garden's Salad and Dressing is by darktek13 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.