Olive Garden Chicken Marsala is really quite easy to make at home. You can make some for dinner tonight or for your next party. Our Olive Garden Recipe for their Chicken Marsala tastes just like the real thing.
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala Recipe
This delicious recipe comes straight from the Olive Garden’s Website. How nice of them to share.
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dried Oregano to taste
- 4 Tablespoons Oil
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Marsala Wine
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Chicken Marsala is by Annie - http://www.annies-eats.com/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.