Olive Garden Granita-style Italian Iced Maraschino Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Grenadine (or Cherry Juice)
- 4 tablespoons Vodka
- 4 tablespoons DiSaronno Amaretto
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- Ice (as needed)
- ADD all ingredients into a mixing tin (in order listed). Add ice and shake.
- SHAVE or crush ice in a blender, then place into your favorite cocktail glasses.
- STRAIN chilled cocktail mixture over ice.
- GARNISH with a cherry.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Maraschino Cherries is by Donovan Beeson - http://16sparrows.com/LWA/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.