Olive Garden Chicken Crostina is really quite easy to make at home. You can make some for dinner tonight or for your next party. Our Olive Garden Recipe for their Chicken Crostina tastes just like the real thing.
Olive Garden Chicken Crostina Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups & 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon roasted Garlic, minced
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 5 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Linguine
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Roma Tomatoes, cored & diced
- 2 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- 1 small Potato, peeled & grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- MIX all ingredients for Potato Crust in a bowl and set aside.
- MIX 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess. Heat 3 tablespoon oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
- PLACE cooked chicken breasts on a baking sheet or dish and top with potato crust mixture. Transfer baking sheet to a pre-heated broiler until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
- COOK pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- HEAT 2 tablespoon oil in a sauce pan. Add roasted garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- STIR in 1 tablespoon of flour and wine and bring to a boil. Add cream, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, and tomatoes. Sauce is done when it is bubbling throughout and has started to thicken.
- COAT pasta with sauce, then top with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is by alanagkelly - http://sunshineandbones.blogspot.com/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License.